Ariochmagician
#1The Forum at Handcuffs.Org
Indy party
7 visible archived posts · 7 preserved total · topic ID 5637
Damon Shields
#2Arioch and John Bushey provided some superb entertainment with card tricks.
Joshua and I were fooled as both of them were wearing short sleeve shirts so there really wasn't anything up their sleeves.
We are still not sure where the cards came from which I guess is why the call it magic.
It was a great time with some great friends.
Damon
Joshua and I were fooled as both of them were wearing short sleeve shirts so there really wasn't anything up their sleeves.
We are still not sure where the cards came from which I guess is why the call it magic.
It was a great time with some great friends.
Damon
lauher
#3Arioch
Nice video. You are one crazy guy. Which means you fit in well.
Joe
Michael Busch
#4Hi Arioch,
I also like this video very much! Amazing how discrete you did the filming, very good!
Thank you very much for your work and making the video available for us!
best
Michael
Mark Lyons
#5Spirits coming into the room on the 3rd floor window to see some magic, nice handcuffs and some Rosen-cole.
And he even has a credential lanyard for the show.
Mark
O--O
Michael Busch
#6This very spirit surely was attracted by the smell of White Castle goodies...
CuffmanBelgium
#7Hmm, White Castle, the ony reason (not) to be there
Hope to make it again next year as we won't have White Castle at the Euro-convention.
Peter
