OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

OFF THE CUFF VIDEO TOWERS BAR CUFFS

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 5762
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Ariochmagician 18 Sep 2014
#1
This one shows the Towers Bar Cuffs, and another odd variation. Thanks for watching, and Please subscribe to the channel! Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/-A2ZoOK3Gls
thenarsian 20 Sep 2014
#2
Hello Arioch,

I am not sure but I think these are the ones that you asked me to post.

The Tower Double lock (marked USMC 1903) with a similar chain. It does not have the end rings that your chain does, the chain is also slightly smaller but it is similar. I also posted the two Immitation Tower cuffs with the similar hinge pins. (Pinkerton and Regular).

Let me know if this is what you wanted me to post for you.

Glenn






Ariochmagician 20 Sep 2014
#3
This one shows the Towers Bar Cuffs, and another odd variation. Thanks for watching, and Please subscribe to the channel! Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/-A2ZoOK3Gls
They are Way cool! I see the similarities in the long chain, and the offset keyway is really interesting! thanks!
Mark Lyons 20 Sep 2014
#4
This one shows the Towers Bar Cuffs, and another odd variation. Thanks for watching, and Please subscribe to the channel! Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/-A2ZoOK3Gls
I have a Tower Imitation with Slanted Keyway and Bow Limiting Rivet for sale or trade.
These are believed to be German copies of the Tower.

Please let me know if anyone has interest.
They are not as shiny as the one above and the finish is slightly pitted, but it is a nice cuff.
I will post a pic or two soon of this hard to find cuff.


Mark
O--O