OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Bringing cuffs to the convention

5 visible archived posts · 5 preserved total · topic ID 5776
Original topic ↗Recovered images
holstcollection 01 Oct 2014
#1

Hi again,

I will bring some nice and rare cuffs to the convention - for sale or trade.

?t=1412178094

These are the ultra rare Finnish manufactured Hugo Stanley. This set is in almost unused condition.
Both sides have strong springs, both sides work perfectly and they double lock.

?t=1412178115

These are the Hiatt 1960 with solid key. Only a very few of these are known. This set is very odd as they are
bare steel and unmarked. I believe these might are a pre-series cuff. I recently acquired two of them and the
second set is in now my own collection. Perfectly working locks and nice condition.

?t=1412178281

Finnish Konepaja Voima. This set has a nice and satin patina (absolutely no rust) to them.
Strong springs and no play in the locks.Stampings on both bows.

?t=1412178329

Johan Walén Darby handcuffs, Swedish manufacture. Nice and odd Darby cuffs from before 1900.

I will bring these cuffs to the convention in Münster!



Best wishes,

Lars ([email protected])


www.holstcollection.com


Anonymous 01 Oct 2014
#2
Take a lot of money with you Lars is not THE cheapest. You must pay a lot of money for it
holstcollection 01 Oct 2014
#3
Hi again,

I will bring some nice and rare cuffs to the convention - for sale or trade.

?t=1412178094

These are the ultra rare Finnish manufactured Hugo Stanley. This set is in almost unused condition.
Both sides have strong springs, both sides work perfectly and they double lock.

?t=1412178115

These are the Hiatt 1960 with solid key. Only a very few of these are known. This set is very odd as they are
bare steel and unmarked. I believe these might are a pre-series cuff. I recently acquired two of them and the
second set is in now my own collection. Perfectly working locks and nice condition.

?t=1412178281

Finnish Konepaja Voima. This set has a nice and satin patina (absolutely no rust) to them.
Strong springs and no play in the locks.Stampings on both bows.

?t=1412178329

Johan Walén Darby handcuffs, Swedish manufacture. Nice and odd Darby cuffs from before 1900.

I will bring these cuffs to the convention in Münster!



Best wishes,

Lars ([email protected])


www.holstcollection.com

Click to expand...

Yes, you are right; these are not the cheapest cuffs - but nice. However, I hope other people will bring lots of money
to the convention as I'm the seller





Joshua 02 Oct 2014
#4
Hi again,

I will bring some nice and rare cuffs to the convention - for sale or trade.

?t=1412178094

These are the ultra rare Finnish manufactured Hugo Stanley. This set is in almost unused condition.
Both sides have strong springs, both sides work perfectly and they double lock.

?t=1412178115

These are the Hiatt 1960 with solid key. Only a very few of these are known. This set is very odd as they are
bare steel and unmarked. I believe these might are a pre-series cuff. I recently acquired two of them and the
second set is in now my own collection. Perfectly working locks and nice condition.

?t=1412178281

Finnish Konepaja Voima. This set has a nice and satin patina (absolutely no rust) to them.
Strong springs and no play in the locks.Stampings on both bows.

?t=1412178329

Johan Walén Darby handcuffs, Swedish manufacture. Nice and odd Darby cuffs from before 1900.

I will bring these cuffs to the convention in Münster!



Best wishes,

Lars ([email protected])


www.holstcollection.com

Click to expand...
Howdy Lars,

I will bring plenty of money and happy to spend it especially if can just visit your home and bring a cart. I may have seen one or two items Id like to have from your drawers

In regards to the Darby cuff you will be bringing, do they have the makers name or mark on them and could elaborate on who Johan Walen is his information unknown?
holstcollection 02 Oct 2014
#5
Hi again,

I will bring some nice and rare cuffs to the convention - for sale or trade.

?t=1412178094

These are the ultra rare Finnish manufactured Hugo Stanley. This set is in almost unused condition.
Both sides have strong springs, both sides work perfectly and they double lock.

?t=1412178115

These are the Hiatt 1960 with solid key. Only a very few of these are known. This set is very odd as they are
bare steel and unmarked. I believe these might are a pre-series cuff. I recently acquired two of them and the
second set is in now my own collection. Perfectly working locks and nice condition.

?t=1412178281

Finnish Konepaja Voima. This set has a nice and satin patina (absolutely no rust) to them.
Strong springs and no play in the locks.Stampings on both bows.

?t=1412178329

Johan Walén Darby handcuffs, Swedish manufacture. Nice and odd Darby cuffs from before 1900.

I will bring these cuffs to the convention in Münster!



Best wishes,

Lars ([email protected])


www.holstcollection.com

Click to expand...
Howdy Joshua,

I will put the Johan Walén aside for you.

Swedish manufacture from around 1880 - 1895. The company was located in the
town Eskilstuna, Sweden. The company went out of business before 1900.
These cuffs were used by the Swedish police and military.

See you tomorrow!


Cheers,

Lars