OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Any Gotcha cuffs for sale?

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 5857
Original topic ↗Recovered images
holstcollection 25 Jan 2015
#1

Hi all,

Basically I'm not collecting modern cuffs but I would like to add a set of the Gotcha cuffs. No matter if it's the
linked or the hinged version, tri-key or hex key.

Anyone having a set for sale or trade?

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Lars

www.holstcollection.com
Anonymous 25 Jan 2015
#2
Hi

For. 6000 euro. I have one
Nils 26 Jan 2015
#3
Hi all,

Basically I'm not collecting modern cuffs but I would like to add a set of the Gotcha cuffs. No matter if it's the
linked or the hinged version, tri-key or hex key.

Anyone having a set for sale or trade?

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Lars

www.holstcollection.com
Click to expand...
Well, I never got the two sets I paid for. For 60 bucks, and I sell you my claim to one.

But seriously, I do feel conned.

Nils
holstcollection 26 Jan 2015
#4
Hi all,

Basically I'm not collecting modern cuffs but I would like to add a set of the Gotcha cuffs. No matter if it's the
linked or the hinged version, tri-key or hex key.

Anyone having a set for sale or trade?

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Lars

www.holstcollection.com
Click to expand...
Hi Nils,

Yes I remember you never got the cuffs you paid for. I also paid for cuffs but I luckily got my money
refunded. There should be quite some Gotcha cuffs out there anyway.

According to Chris Patzer at Handcuff Warehouse, Mr Taper has disappeared and he hasn't heard from him
for years.

Cheers,

Lars