OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Bilboe, Rankin, Delestatius and Ralk 47

4 visible archived posts ยท 4 preserved total ยท topic ID 5985
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
Mark Lyons 31 Oct 2015
#1





While on a recent trip, I was watching a documentary about the slave trade when this picture popped up.
I had never seen it before and if one looks closely, you can see a pair of Bilboes on the slave's ankle. (not applied correctly)
Sorry the pic is not very clear but it was the best I could do at 40,000 feet up in the air with a small seat mounted TV.

_____________________

Recently, Cuffking1907 sold a Delestatius and a very nice Rankin with original keys. The two keys that were supplied are shown below.

As I had never seen this Delestatius key before, I wonder if anyone else has this type of key or if the key was modified by cutting the middle segment between the two holes out. They look the same minus some slight difference in thickness which might be due to casting variances or different dies.
The leg iron version as shown the Joe's gallery shows the Rankin version too

Rankin Key


Delestatios Key


_____________________

I am still looking for a Czech Ralk 47 with original key in nice shape.
Please let me know if you have one for sale/trade.


Mark
O--O
Anonymous 01 Nov 2015
#2
Hi mark

What would you like to give for one.
I also have the newer version with the flat keys.
Let me know


Patrick-Handboeienfreak
holstcollection 01 Nov 2015
#3




While on a recent trip, I was watching a documentary about the slave trade when this picture popped up.
I had never seen it before and if one looks closely, you can see a pair of Bilboes on the slave's ankle. (not applied correctly)
Sorry the pic is not very clear but it was the best I could do at 40,000 feet up in the air with a small seat mounted TV.

_____________________

Recently, Cuffking1907 sold a Delestatius and a very nice Rankin with original keys. The two keys that were supplied are shown below.

As I had never seen this Delestatius key before, I wonder if anyone else has this type of key or if the key was modified by cutting the middle segment between the two holes out. They look the same minus some slight difference in thickness which might be due to casting variances or different dies.
The leg iron version as shown the Joe's gallery shows the Rankin version too

Rankin Key


Delestatios Key


_____________________

I am still looking for a Czech Ralk 47 with original key in nice shape.
Please let me know if you have one for sale/trade.


Mark
O--O
Click to expand...
Hi,

I think it's possible that the handle of the key has been altered by cutting away
the piece of metal between the two original holes. The original shape would allow that.

Just my guess.

Lars



Mark Lyons 03 Nov 2015
#4




While on a recent trip, I was watching a documentary about the slave trade when this picture popped up.
I had never seen it before and if one looks closely, you can see a pair of Bilboes on the slave's ankle. (not applied correctly)
Sorry the pic is not very clear but it was the best I could do at 40,000 feet up in the air with a small seat mounted TV.

_____________________

Recently, Cuffking1907 sold a Delestatius and a very nice Rankin with original keys. The two keys that were supplied are shown below.

As I had never seen this Delestatius key before, I wonder if anyone else has this type of key or if the key was modified by cutting the middle segment between the two holes out. They look the same minus some slight difference in thickness which might be due to casting variances or different dies.
The leg iron version as shown the Joe's gallery shows the Rankin version too

Rankin Key


Delestatios Key


_____________________

I am still looking for a Czech Ralk 47 with original key in nice shape.
Please let me know if you have one for sale/trade.


Mark
O--O
Click to expand...
Hi Patrick,
My offer on the Ralk 47 is dependent upon condition.
Can you please send me a picture of the cuff and the key?

I would like an original key but will accept a nice condition cuff with any kind of key or I can make one up too.

I know that you can make a nice key as well.

Please send your pic to me right here or privately.
We can talk once I see what you have.
You did offer me one a year ago, but I never was sent a picture and then you sold it.
This must be a different Ralk than the one offered or the deal never went down.

Thank you for responding and I will give you an offer soon.
Hope all is well with you and the kids are doing well. They must be big by now.

mark
O--O