OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Unknown French Presto (?) Type

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 5996
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Nils 28 Nov 2015
#1
Dear friends,

some new - as far as I know - unknown handcuffs from France. They are rather light. Note that the chain is very similar, if not identical, to the Presto Lyon type. It doesn't mean it's from the same manufacturer, but the supplier of the chain could have been the same.

Will see how they respond to some TLC. Looking forward to some comments.

Have a nice weekend,

Nils









Steve Santini 28 Nov 2015
#2
I believe I was also bidding on those. Congrats.

They may have been an attempt by the makers of the Lyon Presto cuff to make a swing through style. Interesting that the wrist openings are more rounded ala North American cuffs.

S.S.
Tremex 29 Nov 2015
#3
Dear friends,

some new - as far as I know - unknown handcuffs from France. They are rather light. Note that the chain is very similar, if not identical, to the Presto Lyon type. It doesn't mean it's from the same manufacturer, but the supplier of the chain could have been the same.

Will see how they respond to some TLC. Looking forward to some comments.

Have a nice weekend,

Nils









Click to expand...
Same thing here. Also spotted the auction and missed too...
And thanks for the pictures. I thinked I knew now all the French model, and finally not. Very interesting.