OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Indy!

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 6084
Original topic ↗Recovered images
djhalfdead 17 Apr 2016
#1
I wanted to say thank you to John Bushey! That is the cat who talked me into going this year! Im only 2 hours away, and with my DJ schedule, I had yet to make it out for the Crossroads of America Lock show. Huge mistake. And one that will not be repeated again! Now that I have made it out there, I will put it on the calendar every year! I had an awesome time sharing stories and hanging out with the other collectors! Great bunch of people! I was only there for a day, but I have brought back so many memories and stories from attending this year! Wow! I was able to pick up several pieces to add to the collection. I seen and handling some really amazing restraints. Some that i had only seen on books or that I had never even knew existed. The padlocks were a whole different story. Some of these locks are just massive, in both size and weight! Its was very cool to see them. I wanted to take a second and thank all of the guys that I met this weekend. My mind isnt the best, so names are really tough for me. I do remember quite a few, but I dont want to name some and not others. So...I will just send out my gratitude to all of you that I spent time with in Indy. You friendship, hospitality and fellowship are deeply appreciated. I will see you guys next go-round. Oh! And by the way...I did make it to DJ the Tracy Lawrence concert that night! I was doing a wardrobe change in the parking lot and running to get up on stage, but I got it! I was too late to play the opening music as people were filing in, but i was still able to do my set and the after party. My protege took care of the crowd before i got there. LOL! Played to a sold out show! All in all...it was a great weekend!
-Richard Knip-
"The New Guy" LOL

Unknown / guest 17 Apr 2016
#2
Country Singer, Tracy Lawrence, at The City Center in Champaign, IL

Howy 20 Apr 2016
#3
I wanted to say thank you to John Bushey! That is the cat who talked me into going this year! Im only 2 hours away, and with my DJ schedule, I had yet to make it out for the Crossroads of America Lock show. Huge mistake. And one that will not be repeated again! Now that I have made it out there, I will put it on the calendar every year! I had an awesome time sharing stories and hanging out with the other collectors! Great bunch of people! I was only there for a day, but I have brought back so many memories and stories from attending this year! Wow! I was able to pick up several pieces to add to the collection. I seen and handling some really amazing restraints. Some that i had only seen on books or that I had never even knew existed. The padlocks were a whole different story. Some of these locks are just massive, in both size and weight! Its was very cool to see them. I wanted to take a second and thank all of the guys that I met this weekend. My mind isnt the best, so names are really tough for me. I do remember quite a few, but I dont want to name some and not others. So...I will just send out my gratitude to all of you that I spent time with in Indy. You friendship, hospitality and fellowship are deeply appreciated. I will see you guys next go-round. Oh! And by the way...I did make it to DJ the Tracy Lawrence concert that night! I was doing a wardrobe change in the parking lot and running to get up on stage, but I got it! I was too late to play the opening music as people were filing in, but i was still able to do my set and the after party. My protege took care of the crowd before i got there. LOL! Played to a sold out show! All in all...it was a great weekend!
-Richard Knip-
"The New Guy" LOL

Click to expand...
It was good seeing everyone this year.

I might try to make it again.

Howy
Cincy