OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

What cuffs you hope to get for yourself or be bought for you at Christmas?

5 visible archived posts · 5 preserved total · topic ID 6274
Original topic ↗Recovered images
silentbd 08 Dec 2016
#1
I personally have a few on my list and need to pick amongst some of them :S I am going to get a newish (looks new) pair of HIATT Speedcuffs with the serial number intact. Aside from that I want to get a new pair of TCH840 (to replace my 842) and new pair of TCH800 to replace the ones from my collection that I modified/gimmicked and I want a pair of ASP Hinged. Choices choices.

I will likely end up with the HIATT speedcuffs and the TCH800 for myself at Christmas. The rest will likely wait.
Anonymous 08 Dec 2016
#2
Not quite cuffs, but a Tower #5 and/or #9 Ball and Chain with a pair of leg irons; and of course, in pristine condition! I know, good luck ......

I'll probably get a lump of coal instead!
ChuckII 08 Dec 2016
#3
I personally have a few on my list and need to pick amongst some of them :S I am going to get a newish (looks new) pair of HIATT Speedcuffs with the serial number intact. Aside from that I want to get a new pair of TCH840 (to replace my 842) and new pair of TCH800 to replace the ones from my collection that I modified/gimmicked and I want a pair of ASP Hinged. Choices choices.

I will likely end up with the HIATT speedcuffs and the TCH800 for myself at Christmas. The rest will likely wait.
I never get what l want. All l want is real estate.
silentbd 08 Dec 2016
#4
I personally have a few on my list and need to pick amongst some of them :S I am going to get a newish (looks new) pair of HIATT Speedcuffs with the serial number intact. Aside from that I want to get a new pair of TCH840 (to replace my 842) and new pair of TCH800 to replace the ones from my collection that I modified/gimmicked and I want a pair of ASP Hinged. Choices choices.

I will likely end up with the HIATT speedcuffs and the TCH800 for myself at Christmas. The rest will likely wait.
At least you don't get any fake estate.
Chris Gower 10 Dec 2016
#5
I personally have a few on my list and need to pick amongst some of them :S I am going to get a newish (looks new) pair of HIATT Speedcuffs with the serial number intact. Aside from that I want to get a new pair of TCH840 (to replace my 842) and new pair of TCH800 to replace the ones from my collection that I modified/gimmicked and I want a pair of ASP Hinged. Choices choices.

I will likely end up with the HIATT speedcuffs and the TCH800 for myself at Christmas. The rest will likely wait.
Quite fancy an original box for my Guiteau Handcuffs!