OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

SHN cuffs

5 visible archived posts · 5 preserved total · topic ID 6447
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Handboeienfreak 17 Sep 2017
#1
Hi all

I saw a topic on the german forum pages about the shn handcuffs
I want somerhing explain
SHN is a dutch compagnie
The man there is an old employe of the lips compagnie
I give him info about to make a better cuff than lips hagge
Some of these things he used and some are from his own experience
He is having a contract with the dutch law and all other dutch enforcements
That he deliver from this year all handcuffs and equipment
Also he may not deliver to seveilians.
That is for what i know
I can tell you i have a prototype of the shn handcuffs
And i asked for more models but i cant get more of these

Best. Patrick
djhalfdead 17 Sep 2017
#2
Hey Patrick. Kinda curious as to what these cuffs llok like. Could you upload a picture of them? Or maybe send a pic to Joe and have him post it on here, please? Im not quite sure where we are at with posting pics on here, with the current upheaval at PhotoBucket and all? I wish you the best.
-Richard Knip-
Handboeienfreak 18 Sep 2017
#3
Hi all

I saw a topic on the german forum pages about the shn handcuffs
I want somerhing explain
SHN is a dutch compagnie
The man there is an old employe of the lips compagnie
I give him info about to make a better cuff than lips hagge
Some of these things he used and some are from his own experience
He is having a contract with the dutch law and all other dutch enforcements
That he deliver from this year all handcuffs and equipment
Also he may not deliver to seveilians.
That is for what i know
I can tell you i have a prototype of the shn handcuffs
And i asked for more models but i cant get more of these

Best. Patrick
Click to expand...
Hi
I ve asked to Joe to place pics.

Best. Patrick



Handboeienfreak 20 Sep 2017
#4
Hi all

I saw a topic on the german forum pages about the shn handcuffs
I want somerhing explain
SHN is a dutch compagnie
The man there is an old employe of the lips compagnie
I give him info about to make a better cuff than lips hagge
Some of these things he used and some are from his own experience
He is having a contract with the dutch law and all other dutch enforcements
That he deliver from this year all handcuffs and equipment
Also he may not deliver to seveilians.
That is for what i know
I can tell you i have a prototype of the shn handcuffs
And i asked for more models but i cant get more of these

Best. Patrick
Click to expand...
Hi

Thank you Joe

Best. Patrick
Mark Lyons O--O Cuffs 20 Jun 2020
#5
I am excited that I have ordered one of these new cuffs used by the Dutch Police since 2017.
They are very hard to get and are supposed to be quite lite.  Ultra Lite as they call it. The price is not lite for these very hard to get cuffs
They use the same key as the Lipps version of a similar cuffs.|
The bows are made by using a process they call metal powder injection moulding.  
I am not sure if this handcuff model is the first commercially available utilizing this technique or not.  Bonowi may be the first.

Not an inexpensive cuff by any means.   They make a training cuff version too. They can be released with a button or by key. 

https://www.demcon.nl/en/demcon-produce ... -moulding/

Photo by Peter  --  Design by Patrick