lauher
#1The Experts Forum at Handcuffs.Org
Hiatt Home Office Pattern Darby
3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 6562
1200cuffs
#2I agree!
I would've paid as much as you for the Hiatt Griffin. I paid $ 103.00 about a year ago on ebay for my Hiatt home office cuff. It was not sold as Dartmoor prison, and I think Joe and I were the only 2 who recognized what it was.
I would've paid as much as you for the Hiatt Griffin. I paid $ 103.00 about a year ago on ebay for my Hiatt home office cuff. It was not sold as Dartmoor prison, and I think Joe and I were the only 2 who recognized what it was.
lauher
#3Stan
I know it was expensive, but I had to buy the Griffin & Hiatt plug 8. I needed it to complete the story I tried to tell in my British Handcuffs book.
Griffin was the first handcuff company in Birmingham starting in the late 18th century. Then the company split into two separate companies. Griffin & Nichols became Nichols, while Griffin & Hiatt became Hiatt. I now have at least one cuff from each of the five companies.
Joe
I know it was expensive, but I had to buy the Griffin & Hiatt plug 8. I needed it to complete the story I tried to tell in my British Handcuffs book.
Griffin was the first handcuff company in Birmingham starting in the late 18th century. Then the company split into two separate companies. Griffin & Nichols became Nichols, while Griffin & Hiatt became Hiatt. I now have at least one cuff from each of the five companies.
Joe
