OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Speedmaster handcuffs

2 visible archived posts · 2 preserved total · topic ID 6748
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Mo's Restraints Museum 27 May 2019
#1
I recive today my pair of speedmaster handcuff new in the box... And i opened the box... Wasn't able to keep it sealed... So i share some picture with you.

Mo

Envoyé de mon LG-H831 en utilisant Tapatalk

djhalfdead 27 May 2019
#2
You should have bought the opened box! LOL! I hoped that more of these would stay sealed, like you, many others have chosen to open theirs as well. Of the 80 I had to sell, there is now less than 20 sealed boxes. I guess the rarity of the sealed box is increasing, daily! LOL! I have kept more sealed boxes in the closet. I havent decided to sell those, yet. I may pack them away and bring them out for sale in another 20 years or so. Thank you for the purchase and enjoy them!
-Richard Knip-