Mark Lyons O--O Cuffs
#1As many of you know, Houdini is said to have escaped from the United States Jail in Washington, D.C. The "Murderers Row" cell, specifically.
This cell held President Garfield's accused assassin Charles Guiteau,
A few of us collectors have a rare cuff made by Rankin which was named "The Guiteau" since it was allegedly used to restrain Guiteau.
I bought a cuff and police equipment collection and it included a box of Wanted Posters and Mug Shots. I am listing some on eBay when I came across this invitation to witness the execution of Charles Guiteau.
I believe it is authentic but I am going to have it checked out. There are others on the Internet that are very similar so I am confident that this is the real deal.
Hope you enjoy looking at it nearly as much as I did discovering that I had it.
To learn a but more. https://www.wildabouthoudini.com/2016/0 ... -cell.html
This cell held President Garfield's accused assassin Charles Guiteau,
A few of us collectors have a rare cuff made by Rankin which was named "The Guiteau" since it was allegedly used to restrain Guiteau.
I bought a cuff and police equipment collection and it included a box of Wanted Posters and Mug Shots. I am listing some on eBay when I came across this invitation to witness the execution of Charles Guiteau.
I believe it is authentic but I am going to have it checked out. There are others on the Internet that are very similar so I am confident that this is the real deal.
Hope you enjoy looking at it nearly as much as I did discovering that I had it.
To learn a but more. https://www.wildabouthoudini.com/2016/0 ... -cell.html
